R&D Tax Solutions is an ever-expanding team. We are always seeking new talent to join our existing team of professionals.
Are you upbeat, diligent and independent? Then we want to hear from you! You must be able to articulate yourself effectively and be clear in your communication.
All of our team members are trained with the skills to take ownership of their work, delivering exceptional results for clients contributing to the continued growth and success of the business.
There are a range of ways you can become part of our team:
- A Level entrants – joining our training plan
- Degree entrants – joining our training plan
- Qualified professionals – looking to continue their professional career progression
- Experienced professionals – bringing expertise and insights to the team
Progression and self improvement are actively encouraged at all levels with help and encouragement along the way.
What would a career in R&D tax do for you?
R&D Tax Reliefs are a specialist area of UK tax law. Some finance professionals are more generalized turning to specialists when needed, others are those very specialists. Here at R&D Tax Solutions we work with many accountancy practices delivering a highly specialised subject area. A career in R&D Tax Relief will put you into this specialist pool of advisers.
A career as a R&D tax specialist with us will be exciting! R&D tax jobs and experience usualy enable you to:
- Research your clients’ activities to assist them in making a valid R&D tax relief claim.
- Visit client premises across the UK to discuss their innovation past, current and planned. During these meetings, you will be responsible for gathering information from the clients on the facts of their innovation.
- Work in a team on projects learning and developing your skills together. You will learn from each other’s experiences and expertise.
- Learn how to prepare technical reports.
- Discover how to liaise with HMRC to a swift and correct end for your client.
- Develop management skills in meeting deadlines and meeting client expectations. The work you undertake is driven by deadlines – HMRC deadlines, client deadlines, cash flow deadlines or your availability. Juggling all of this will be your responsibility.
- Be the bearer of good news when you inform your client of the success of your work. When all your hard work has paid off, the client will receive a cash payment from HMRC. We can assure you that you will be your clients favorite person when you make this call.